[Coco] My CoCo plans - Looking for advice and insight.

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Apr 6 07:02:04 EDT 2009

Rick,

HDB-DOS's installation process includes running a BASIC program which
will ask you if you want to compensate for an OS-9 partition;
answering yes yields further questions regarding size of the
partition, etc.

This process can be fraught with problems for the inexperienced, and
it's for that reason we offer a customization service.

Boisy

>>> http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/