[Coco] NitrOS-9 floppy images

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Apr 5 08:35:46 EDT 2009

Bob, I don't recall seeing an email from you or anyone else about
this.  In fact, I had forgotten about this egg until it became the hot
topic on the list that it is now.

Anyone who finds the padding content offensive can check out the file,
modify the padding and commit the change back to the repository.  The
new padding content will show up in the next nightly build.

Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
--
Tee-Boy