[Coco] hi-speed coco3 always ok?

Jim Hathaway kg4knb at hat3.net
Sat Apr 4 20:30:01 EDT 2009

John,
I only run Nitros9 or OS9 at the higher speed (1.78Mhz).  The parts on the
Glenside board should support speed in the 20 Mhz range, well above anything
the CoCo can drive.  I also have a SD/MMC hardware project that I have
worked on that uses and Atmel CPLD, as Mark said typically these parts can
work at extremely high speeds.

FYI, if anyone is interested I have the details of my SD/MMC project here.

http://www.hat3.net/Home/multi-media-card-reader-mmc/mmc-hardware

Jim Hathaway
Web: http://hat3.net