[Coco] The IDE drivers - BETA

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 4 17:57:08 EDT 2009

I am not as familiar with OS9 as I used to be. I know the manual did not
tell you in a clear manner how to add the drivers to a boot list. Could
someone explain to me what problems they had with the install disk?
What is on the Beta disk and what does it do for you?

Brian
--

 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 19th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held MAY 15 & 16, 2010!
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.

     The dates for the 19th Annual "LAST" Chicago CoCoFEST! have been secured.