[Coco] CoCo Video Player Project

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 4 18:37:30 EDT 2009

 > There's also this that I saw some time back...

 > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAZHJa91JHk>

 > Someone wrote a utility to grab the screen off a PC and stream it to an
 > Apple II and has demonstrated it whilst playing Second Life on the PC.

Wow, 6 colours  at 1fps... and there was no compression with data coming
from a P4.

I can see me watching "Heroes" on that!!!   NOT!!

Seriously, while the video playback was nothing most people can put up
with for very long, kudos for the talent of the individual who created it.

Tells me that 16 colours at 15fps decoded is a strong non-event on the CoCo.

(Sock? This is your next challenge. Prove me wrong.)    :)

Nick