[Coco] CoCoFest Report

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Apr 4 13:37:06 EDT 2009

On Apr 3, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Frank Swygert wrote:
> Hmmm.... yeah, you were out of high school, but could have went back
> and no one would have questioned you! I/'m not as old as a

That happened for a long, long time... even in to my 30s (when I was
clean shaven)! I guess I'm a lucky one! (Now I have to color out the
grey hairs in my beard...)

> Maybe it was just the three of us then -- at least in my car. Long
> time ago! Maybe I'm thinking about others that went with us to the

I can always post excepts from the experience to YouTube ;-)

> 30th Anniversary sounds good. But will have to see. My parents want
> the wife and I to take a trip to Germany with them in the spring of
> 2010. Maybe moving the fest to the fall is an omen though?

Let's just pencil in those dates and work hard on turning them in to
ink marks.

--
Over 125,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en

2010: 30th Anniversary - Tandy/Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer
(CoCo) - http://www.coco30.com