[Coco] CoCoFest vendors: What were these?

richec rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Apr 3 12:33:28 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009 23:21:29 Allen Huffman wrote:
> I'm helpless without a show guide. We will have to make a show guide
> for Glenside next year.
>
> Can anyone tell me what these tables were?
>
> Richard & Brenda Crislip -
> Frank Pittel -
> Griff-Art -
> Lost Wizard Enterprises -
> Luckey Corner -
>
> Thanks much. I'm finishing up my CoCoFEST! report -- the first I've
> done in a long, long time.
> --
> Over 125,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
> Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com
>
> Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
> credit!
> http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=866442995
>6&language=en

Hi Allen,

My table was strickly for my use. So I am not a vendor. I am a user who really
likes being part of the show and visiting with the show folks. My progrmming
abilities are limited to RSBasic, Basic09, and limited C++ knowledge. Brenda
and I will be putting something together for next year, Basically, I buy a
table so that I can set my rig up on the show floor (sooo much better than
the hotel room) to try out my latest purchases and to get help from the
vendors I purchased them from when I experience "senior moments". I wish I
had more time to truly learn Nitros, but all of my discretionary moments have
to be used to become a MSCE 8-/.

Richard