[Coco] CoCoFest vendors: What were these?

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Wed Apr 1 15:02:00 EDT 2009

Allen,  Just saw this as I was checking email, I'm not totally there yet. But before the fest, there was an email sayingf that  if groups did not already have a banner made, that the show could not provide them with one. So some of therse names may be completely new. Lucky Corner is Howard Lucky's display I think.
Karl