[Coco] os9.exe

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Apr 18 00:03:37 EDT 2009

Does anyone here use os9.exe from Toolshed?

I'm adding the 'mount' command to OS-9/CoCoNet now and in addition to
mouting .dsk images on a remote PC or from the web, I'd like to try
to mount a PC directory or a web directory.  My initial method for
doing this will be to copy the source files onto a newly formatted
OS-9 disk image and then mount that image in the CoCoNet server.

So, I'm trying to create a new OS-9 disk image by using: os9 format
new.dsk -st=18 -t320
but the resulting image is only 3200 or so bytes.  Also, the default
sectors per track is showing to be 2 when the disk summary is
reported if I don't supply the -st option.  The os9.exe help listing
shows the default to be 18.

Any suggestions?

--
Roger Taylor