[Coco] Deluxe Wireless RS-232 Pak test case with NitrOS-9

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Apr 1 00:04:18 EDT 2009

Boisy and gang,

I'm in Hyperterminal on my laptop with a NitrOS-9 shell through the
bluetooth pak.  :)  9600 bps for starters, haven't tried 19200 bps
yet or higher.

As expected, shell i=/t2& did what it's supposed to do.  The wierd
part is that it's the DriveWire version of NitrOS-9, so when I type
DIR from HyperTerminal, the real CoCo is reading the virtual disk
stored on the laptop, so it just feels funny, but at least it worked.

Test Case #1: the "Deluxe Wireless RS-232 Pak" runs a 6809 CoCo 3
NitrOS-9 shell @ 9600 bps

no pressure testing has been done past just browing some directories
and not missing any characters yet

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com