[Coco] Possible Coco patent?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 16:28:17 EDT 2008

From: tlindner at macmess.org (tim lindner)
> <wdg3rd at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Requires a plugin unavailable to Firefox on Linux.  Doesn't surprise me much.
>
> Are you refering to the fact the images of the patents are formatted as
> TIFFs? Or something else?

No bloody idea.  Firefox tells me I need a plugin to view it but can't find one.  I know I can view fax tiffs, but TIFF is a fairly flexible "standard".  No information is given as to what kind of files I'm trying to read, and I'm sure as hell not going to boot windoze to see if internet exploder will do the job.  Not for a government website.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_