[Coco] Possible Coco patent?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 11:15:02 EDT 2008

Requires a plugin unavailable to Firefox on Linux.  Doesn't surprise me much.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Aaron Banerjee <spam_proof at verizon.net>