[Coco] Hitachi 68B09EP for sale, custom DECB EPROMs

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:26:10 EDT 2008

I was fortunate to come across an eBay listing for some 6309
processors about 2 years ago. It was from a seller in the UK who was
liquidating the inventory for some defunct supplier. I got 45 pieces
of HD63B09EP and 16 pieces of HD63C09EP dirt cheap. What surprised me
was that only one other person made a bid on them.  I did end up
selling several of them in order to recover my costs.

There are suppliers (mostly in Asia) who still claim to have them
available, but you have to purchase in large quantities. I would guess
that is how Mark obtains his inventory.

Darren