[Coco] Hitachi 68B09EP for sale, custom DECB EPROMs

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:44:32 EDT 2008

Yea I bought my first 6309 from Mark to replace a Blown-HALT Line original
6809.  Thanks to their CPU Protector module, I doubt the CPU will ever blow
in that machine.  When I got a hold of the Hitachi 68B09's I took out the
6309 and stored it, since it's the only 6309 I have and I'm not doing
anything that requires it.   I just feel nervus about making use of
something if it's a one-of-a-kind piece in my collection.  My Computer room
has become almost a junk room full of spare parts heh.