[Coco] OT: ummmm... OS-9 computer system pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Tue Sep 16 22:24:22 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I just posted 5 new pictures for the Gimix systems.  Same URL is being
used.

http://gallery.me.com/ryanjrp#100021

A couple of notes.  These pictures are of some spare items and
diskettes that I have (not all diskettes though).

The 2 port serial card uses MC68B50P UARTs.

The 3 port serial card has the following observations:
- GMX SIOP OS-9 V2.10 ©1983 MSC sticker on ROM, and has a HD68B09P
processor, 2 HM6116P-2 RAM chips, three R6551AP UARTs, and a Z8038DC.
The small crystal in the corner is a 8MHz crystal and the other larger
crystal has a KHz rating that I cannot make out.

The Teac FDD looked new, I think I may have just used it for the first
time on my CoCo 1.

The Diskettes 1 photo has:
Top to bottom:
BASIC09
Another BASIC09
Interactive Assembler / Macro Text Editor
PASCAL V2.0
Another Interactive Assembler / Macro Text Editor
OS-9 GMX IIIs OS V1.2 / Support ROM Version

The Diskettes 2 photo has:
Top to bottom:
Entertainment Package 3of3
Entertainment Package