[Coco] OT: ummmm... OS-9 computer system pictures for yourviewing pleasure.

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 23:41:58 EDT 2008

From: "George Ramsower" <georgeramsower at gmail.com>

Sort of, but you can't run eight or so serial terminals off of a CC3 without a bunch of work and a lot of extra hardware.  I drooled over the Gimix boxes at the shows in Pasadena and Long Beach back in the mid 80s.  (I was still employed by Radio Shack at the time).  Couldn't buy one on Radio Shack pay.  (Those machines predate the CC3 by at least a year or so).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_