[Coco] OT: ummmm... OS-9 computer system pictures for your viewing pleasu...

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Mon Sep 15 11:40:05 EDT 2008

Wow those are simple systems compared to the ones I have.  I am still
staying silent for a few days to let the pictures stir up
conversation.  But I will let out that they were used for teaching
Basic (ala Basic 09) and Pascal at my high school when I was in
computer science.  So from the pictures you can tell they had 10+
terminal and/or serial printers on each machine, one machine even had
a parallel printer port.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies