[Coco] STATUS - Re: Resurrecting a CoCo (26-3001) with a 26-3029 FDC.

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 07:54:39 EDT 2008

Does anyone have any details on how to fabricate new head load pads?  It's not so critical for my 5.25" drives (I have several spare drives), but the 8" CDC drives on my TRS-80 Model 2 really need replacements, and that machine is older than any of the parts managers at the computer stores around north Jersey.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>