[Coco] STATUS - Re: Resurrecting a CoCo (26-3001) with a 26-3029 FDC.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Sep 14 00:12:01 EDT 2008

Could you please?  I have found one article in a Color Micro Journal
on Maltedmedia thanks to Darren, but a second one would be appreciated
because it seems there are some pins that have to be rerouted, and
having to articles with information to compare will make me a little
more comfortable.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies