[Coco] COCO to PC transfer and Using VCC

Thu Sep 11 18:03:14 EDT 2008

On Sep 11, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Allan Chaney wrote:
> Unfortunately, the colors are really out of wack.  If you choose N
> on the
> "Do you have a color monitor?" question it only shows up in Black
> and White.
> If you choose Y then the colors are messed up especially while
> looking at
> the text.

I've played around with the various VCC and Paladin options.  Try this:

Set VCC to emulate a composite monitor (under the menu Configuration-
 >Config, Display tab).

Run Paladin and say no ('N') to the question, "Do you have an RGB
monitor?"

This seems to render the colors quite a bit better than setting VCC
and Paladin to run in RGB mode.

--JP