[Coco] Trying to contact George Ramsower

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Sep 7 10:49:16 EDT 2008

Hi James,

You may have just hit upon a problem I am having with my job search.  I am
having all email from my miba51.com domain forwarded to my Google account.
This is necessary due to the volume of email I am receiving.  I also send
email from the GMail account, and as you have noticed some spam filters are
considering this spam.

I one recruiter for Microsoft was unable to receive email from either
account, so I had to send them a resume from a Hotmail account.  This is
definitely complicating my job search.

To keep this email semi-on-topic, I wish I could find a job fixing older
computers because most of the electronic tech jobs in this area are gone,
and according to most recruiters I don't have enough experience for software
testing even though I did over 5 years testing at my last job.

Well, I turn 50 in a couple of days, so maybe I can get a "greeter" job some
place. :-P

-Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/