[Coco] Trying to contact George Ramsower

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 17:43:50 EDT 2008

Jim, I have noticed that a number of your posts end up in my junk
mailbox on Earthlink.  Not all, but enough to make me wonder if there
is something in it that triggers the spam-blocker.  The source for
this particular message has it handed off several times from google.com.

But -- and here is the stranger part of it all -- a number of
George's posts to the list have ended up in the garbage pail, too.

I find that it pays to look over the junk bucket once a day to see
what might be there in error.  That is where I found your post.