[Coco] Amazing!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Sep 2 00:24:44 EDT 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:
>Gene, I'm supposed to be the straight man asking the stupidly obvious
> questions in our team.  Me Martin (and yes, I'm still drinking) you Lewis.
> We can't let this relationship slide into a Sinatra/Brando (yeah, just
> watched "Guys and Dolls " yesterday after rereading a few volumes of Runyon
> stories) kind of thing. --
>Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Chuckle, go back to your glass of BJD, Ward.   Or was that Colorado Koolaid?
(I can't stand the headache that stuff gives me but that's just me.)

I would too, but the 1/2 gallon jug of BJD that Dave gave me in 2002 when I
retired doesn't have but one decent swallow left in it.  Real heavy drinker
here, took 6+ years to come to that.  2, maybe 3 real light beers a night is
my speed.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)