[Coco] Amazing!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 15:31:31 EDT 2008

Gene, I'm supposed to be the straight man asking the stupidly obvious questions in our team.  Me Martin (and yes, I'm still drinking) you Lewis.  We can't let this relationship slide into a Sinatra/Brando (yeah, just watched "Guys and Dolls " yesterday after rereading a few volumes of Runyon stories) kind of thing.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>