[Coco] Amazing!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 20:59:12 EDT 2008

I forget what point I was trying to make.  I was a few beers in.

A constitutional amendment would have no effect on whether or not anybody can marry,  Marriage is a private contract between two (or more) individuals (mix or match genders) and a deity if they have one,  The reason government got involved was for tax collection.  Can't find that bit in my copy of the US Constitution.  Lots of things going on I can't find there.  Like any organization named with three initials.

I'm in Kearny, Hudson County, the house La Esposa grew up in.  Old Victorian pile of crap.  It was a nice place once, but after a century and a quarter maintenance becomes constant.  Electricity and plumbing were retrofits.  I want to dump the place and move up to New Hampshire, but my name isn't on the deed.

In the last dozen years, I think I've smoked a dozen packs of cigarettes with Jersey tax stamps and one that involved the Bloomberg tax.  (My first wife's husband bought that after I told him not to).

Making them myself is less than a buck a pack.  Not counting several minutes of my valuable time.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>