[Coco] Amazing!

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 20:03:54 EDT 2008

I'm in New Jersey.  I can state as unbiased fact that the Second Amendment to the US Constitution is not in effect here.  Well, actually I'm biased and in violation of several state laws, but this state (there used to be a poster on the wall at town hall bragging that New Jersey was the first state to sign on to the Bill of Rights) is the worst when it comes to the individual right to keep and bear arms. (In fact, the only state-level entity that's worse was DC until the recent Heller decision),  The state's record ain't that great on the 1st amendment either, ask any Rutgers student from the Wilson administration to now.

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>