[Coco] Cassette To Disk Transfer

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:33:07 EDT 2008

Many ML(machine language) programs which were supplied on tape will likely
not run on a disk system because they have a load address in the disk
variable space from the top of screen ram up.

Also, some programs which were supplied on tape had additional data files.
This is fine for disk, except if those files all have the same filename
(often 8 spaces, or no name at all). This makes transfer to disk
problematical.