[Coco] This tickles me....

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:27:42 EDT 2008

I know I'm part of the base you don't like... I want to play the games
on the emulators, otherwise I don't have a lot of reason for playing
around on the CoCo anymore...

Now, had some Linus Torvalds equivalent made an open-source OS9 for
the PC about 15 years ago... Well, that could have been pretty sweet.
I really miss the modules and OS layout, it would have been really
good on the PC.  Multiple terminals and windows back in 1990... Put
MS-DOS to shame!