[Coco] cocomag: UnderColor completion

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Oct 12 18:44:08 EDT 2008

tim lindner wrote:
> Yesterday all the tasks in digitizing UnderColor were completed. It took
> 36 day from start to finish. I'd like to thank everyone who piched in to
> help.

Wow Tim.  This was a cool project and it was fun to be involved.  I was
vaguely aware of the existence of UnderColor but hadn't seen it until
now.  I could tell there were some interesting articles and I look
forward to being able to read them in their entirety.  Thanks for making
this possible.

JCE