[Coco] cocomag: UnderColor completion

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sun Oct 12 17:46:40 EDT 2008

Yesterday all the tasks in digitizing UnderColor were completed. It took
36 day from start to finish. I'd like to thank everyone who piched in to
help.

<http://cocomag.dyndns.org/UnderColor.shtml>

As planned the data will eventually pushed on the CoCo wiki. I'm more
than half way building the script to push the data over.

<http://www.coco25.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page>

At that point, anyone will be able to further clean up the articles.
Some articles have their tables and firgures ommitted so any interested
person and improve the article in that and other ways.

The next magazine I am considering doing is: "The World of 68' Micros".
I am open to suggestions on how the web app might be changed to better
fit the digitization of that magazine.

*** Some stats

Under Color:

11 Issues.
28 pages per issue.
5 to 7 articles per issue.

4,442 tasks were created.
5,863 tasks were submitted.

This means every task was worked 1.32 times. That is about what I
expected.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright