[Coco] Question about List Operation

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 09:40:37 EDT 2008

I just subscribe to my local Freecycle list by digest (I could never handle the volume of crap otherwise) so it's a forgone conclusion that anything good is snapped up before I read about it (generally the following weekend when I have some time).  But sometimes that taken/offered mismatch is there even in the digest from Yahoo.  Weird.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

The two halves of the ruling Party are arguing over who gets to be the Top this time.  Either wins, Top or Bottom, they both win by the situation.  For us individuals, BOHICA.

From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at gmail.com>