[Coco] Question about List Operation

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Fri Oct 3 15:56:19 EDT 2008

Stephen has a good point about checking the the gmane archive of this list.
You can also look here - http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/.  Also in
regards to Stephen's mention about the Spam filtering, good idea.  A some
what related issues is I use Google Apps to host the e-mail for my domain,
and even though I have the list set to send me even my submissions, I never
see them come back.  As far as I know Google Apps servers are detecting the
duplicate and merely forgetting to at the Inbox label to them.  Or maybe I
did something wrong on the list account page.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <SFischer1 at mindspring.com
> wrote:

> Check "gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco" on "news.gmane.org".
>
> My posts appear almost immediately there after being sent.
>
> My posts back from the mailing list are put into "Suspect Spam" by
> Earthlink and thus do not appear in my Inbox until I move them.
>
> I have an inquiry with Earthlink about this currently open.
>
> Does your ISP also have a Spam filter?
>
> SHF
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "LinuxRules" <Linux-Rules at austin.rr.com

Regards,