[Coco] Jumper settings needed

Tony tonym at compusource.net
Thu Oct 2 20:35:16 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "LinuxRules" <Linux-Rules at austin.rr.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Jumper settings needed

> tonym wrote:

I have  a Revision L and Revision U M4853 in front of me.
I KNOW I used my Rev U in a PC, as it still has a diskette inside labelled
"MS-DOS."

On the jumper set near the FDC connector, DS1 is jumpered, and HM is
jumpered.
Going rear (nearest connector) to front (towards front of drive) using
binary:
01000010  1 being jumpered.

Mine also happens to have the term jumpers inserted, whic is about 1 inch
away from edge,
about 2 inches in from the FDC connector.

Rev U and Rev L are VASTLY different on other jumpers, ie, not the jumper
header where DS is
selected.

Tony