[Coco] Jumper settings needed

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Oct 2 17:58:58 EDT 2008

I don't how much of a difference it makes, and maybe I have my models mixed up, and I can check when I get home, but I thought the M4853 was a DS/QD 80T 96TPI 720kb FDD? I believe the M4851 is the 360kb DS/DD 40T 48tpi

The M4853 is what was used in the Tandy 2000's

Wouldn't you have to set it up in the PC's BIOS as a 720kb FDD? It is the exact same geometry as a
3.5" 720KB floppy, and that is how I set it up in my PC for doing imaging

Tony