[Coco] Bluetooth on the Model 100 - any chance of getting this towork on the COCO?

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:26:12 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "John"

> Hello all,
>
> I guess I missed this last year so I apologize if this has been discussed
> already.
>
> Here's the link:
> http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2007/11/bluetoothing_a_trash_80.html
>
> I'm not up on BT: can someone who knows the hardware see if this is
> possible
> on the Coco?
>
> Thanks,
> John

 I don't know anything about BlueTooth so, here's my question...

 Can two of these talk to each other or does it require a different unit to
talk to this one?

 I'm thinking this may be a cool way to network two or more cocos and even a
PC to that group.

 I could use something like this... maybe, if just for the "Cool Factor".

George