[Coco] Bluetooth on the Model 100 - any chance of getting this to work on the COCO?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 25 08:54:12 EST 2008

Yes it is possible. You will need a Coco side driver/program to
communicate to the external device via bluetooth. The bluetooth module in
the article has a range of 100m and price tag of $65. A lesser priced model
with 30 m range is also available.

Yes a bluetooth mouse and/or keybord would be doable with such a
module.

james