[Coco] easy tape file transfer from PC to CoCo

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 13:20:26 EST 2008

Nice Roger! Of course this could go both ways... I wonder if it could work reliably at double-speed. Could be a convenient alternative to DSKINI/RETRIEVE for quickie file transfers. Maybe even use it for other modes of communication, like an intercom system between remote cocos or for data sharing sans network.

Bob