[Coco] Complete T&D Software Archive Now available!!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Nov 14 05:50:37 EST 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008, Sean wrote:
>I agree with your sentiments!
>
>As an aside, I wish there was an easy way to take all these archives
>and make them available on Bittorrent.  Sadly my home upload speed
>sucks.  I wish there was an easy way to accomplish this, then we could
>get the 'mame collector' people interested in some CoCo stuff.

Sadly my upload speed is also pretty poor, 30k/sec at best if there is to be
anything left for me to suck email with.

However, us linux users have several torrent creators at our disposal, and if
I had all of this already downloaded, which I don't, rapidshare's enforced
delays and speed limits are just long enough that I go on to something else
and the whole thing gets forgotten till the next day's messages from this
list.  CRS is getting worse, darnit.

So I could 'seed' some of this, and if we had a dozen more like me, the
download speed on the receivers side wouldn't be too shabby.

Does anyone else want to throw in an oar and paddle too? If so I'll start
trying to dl more of this.  Disk space is not a problem here.

[...]
>> I know I'll get flamed for this, but those who can - do, and those who
>> can't - whine.

So lets do!

--
Cheers, Gene