[Coco] f83 for the CoCo, Update and a laundry-list of questions.

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 05:48:34 EST 2008

My suggestion on this would be to write a psuedo-random number to an unused
sector (such as sector 1 of track 17) and read that into memory when the
programme runs and check for a change of that number whenever you access the
disk to write to it.

I believe that OS-9 does this to some extent; at least there is an ID number
in LSN0 of each disk.