[Coco] MS Office 2003

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 9 11:56:03 EST 2008

John if all you did was reinstall the OS, then you can use a program
that will kisplay the loaded keys on your system. Do a serch for "Key
Finder" on the web. I use one at work to keep track of the keys on our
various systems, just in case we have to reload the OS.
If you had to reload Outlook then the key finder program will not help.

John Donaldson