[Coco] the upshot from the optimizing BASIC code mail and a followon question

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 17:07:18 EST 2008

And any program that requests input, mox nix.  Even a compiled program will spend more time waiting than running.  (Sorry, I was on the phone),
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I thought about being diplomatic and polite.  Honest, I really did.  But while I was thinking about it, I accidentally bumped the button that puts my mouth on autopilot, because it said, "That's a load of crap, Captain, and you know it".    Jim Butcher, _Small Favor_

From: theother_bob <theother_bob at yahoo.com>