[Coco] Upcoming Software Archive Update

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 08:53:31 EST 2008

That is how I did it with my large coco and software documents archive and rapidshare makes you split it up as the largest file size you can have is 200MB. I just wanted to know if people wanted to pick and choose each small disk image file or wanted to download the entire archive all at once.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **