[Coco] Upcoming Software Archive Update

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 23:02:26 EST 2008

Yeah, that would mean downloading all 121 images... Im guessing that would only be about 21-22 Megs uncompressed. But I guess it depends on if one issue of T&D = one image. Guess a balance needs to be struck between those who wish for the whole archive, and those who just want an issue or two if the archive size is bigger than I've guessed it would be.

-Later!
  -WB-      -- BABIC Computer Consulting.