[Coco] MS Office 2003

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Tue Nov 4 09:33:59 EST 2008

John,
   After the first response I sent you, a friend of mine in Canada
bought a Vista computer, she swears it was 64 bit. But I found out
today, she called Microsoft, and they (she says inadvertently) gave her
the product key for the 32 bit version of Vista (up there, she said that
both versions are on the disk, maybe there they give them the cds. She
had a laptop too, but try calling them, and begging,lol. Let us know
what happens.
  Karl