[Coco] MS Office 2003

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Tue Nov 4 09:18:30 EST 2008

John,
Remember, this is Microsoft you're dealing with, not Radio Shack (and
the Coco). I don't think there is a way around it, unless there is a
super-user key, like in unix. I don't know if it'd do any good to email
them and ask, but wait for some others to respond.
   If you can turn your pc on, maybe you could install Linux and at
least get some basic use out of the computer, check with the others
about this too.
Karl