[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Nov 4 06:56:37 EST 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008, David Hazelton wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> Did you Try Gallery there is a Version 1 which is pretty basic and a
>>> version 2 which needs SQL
>>> I run Version 1, not enough pictures to justify a photo Album running
>>> off Mysql.....Maybe later.
>>>
>>> ~David Hazelton
>>
>> Gallery?  Sorry, never heard of it till now.  But I do have a half hearted
>> start. In <http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene> you will find a first pass
>> at a mostly test web page, with links to the directories, which I haven't
>> done anything to yet.  Click on the only .html file there.  I used a pix
>> of me & the missus from spring '04, so its a bit dated.  We need to get a
>> more recent one taken.
>>
>> The program I used is KompoZer, apparently part of the KDE GUI
>> accessory's.

>> 16:59
>
>Gallery is at
>http://gallery.menalto.com/
>
>You can take a look at mine,  I haven't done much.. with it A way for my
>folks to see some pictures.
>of grandkids etc.
>
>http://www.englishstitch.selfip.com/gallery
> Again I'm using version 1.X, but most people use 2.x by now.
>
>! have 4 folders on the top page, just click on one of them, to see that
>gallery.
>
>~David Hazelton

I have one started with KompoZer, see the only .html file in the top of the
tree so far.  That will also load an old (Easter 2004) pix of Dee and I.
I'll add to the rest of the tree as the mood hits me.  I need to make some
thumbnails that load the big pix when clicked on.  Otherwise the bandwidth
will eat your lunch if you are on dialup.

Now, where did my round tuit get off too? ;)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)