[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

David Hazelton davehazelton at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 22:46:32 EST 2008

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 01 November 2008, David Hazelton wrote:
>
>> Gene Heskett wrote:

>>> But JAlbum crashed early in the install, so I have NDI if it works or not.

>>> 07:23
>>>
>> Did you Try Gallery there is a Version 1 which is pretty basic and a
>> version 2 which needs SQL
>> I run Version 1, not enough pictures to justify a photo Album running
>> off Mysql.....Maybe later.
>>
>> ~David Hazelton
>>

> Gallery?  Sorry, never heard of it till now.  But I do have a half hearted
> start. In <http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene> you will find a first pass at a
> mostly test web page, with links to the directories, which I haven't done
> anything to yet.  Click on the only .html file there.  I used a pix of me &
> the missus from spring '04, so its a bit dated.  We need to get a more recent
> one taken.
>
> The program I used is KompoZer, apparently part of the KDE GUI accessory's.

Gallery is at
http://gallery.menalto.com/

You can take a look at mine,  I haven't done much.. with it A way for my
folks to see some pictures.
of grandkids etc.

http://www.englishstitch.selfip.com/gallery
 Again I'm using version 1.X, but most people use 2.x by now.

! have 4 folders on the top page, just click on one of them, to see that
gallery.

~David Hazelton