[Coco] Retro computer, somewhat similar to CC1/MC-10.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 4 01:07:21 EST 2008

Frank

I would think that the microcontroller was something like a PIC, SX or that
type of microcontroller. The heart of the board is the ezVGA chip. With its
cost of $25 and some comments I have researched this may very well be a
Xilinx XC9500 series CPLD. A simple VGA willfit in a Xilinx XC9572 and
with memoryinterface you would need at least a 84 pin PLCC package that
they do come in.

james