[Coco] Complete T&D Software Archive Now available!!

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 23:01:41 EST 2008

The complete T&D Disk library archive and scans of the original manuals is now available. This archive has all 121 T&D disks in .DSK format and scans of the original manuals in both PDF and JPG formats.

The link to the downloads can be found here:

http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3517#3517

All the credit for this goes to Grandpa John who worked hard to get the original disks imaged and the original manuals scanned. We all owe him a big thank you! He also scanned the coco ads newsletters which was shared with the community recently and is working on more scans so again many thanks to him for his hard work in preserving coco stuff.

I had asked on the list about how folks would prefer it uploaded. I decided to do it as one large archive, for some reason I thought there was a single file with an index of each disks contents but I was mistaken. If anyone wants to compile a single index file listing the contents of each disk please send it to me via e-mail and I will get it posted.

If anyone has any software, scanned documents or publications they would like added to the archives contact me off list. I don't mind giving credit or can keep your submissions anon.

Enjoy and watch for more archives being announced soon!

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **