[Coco] COCO3 System Arrangement of modules

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri May 30 07:27:20 EDT 2008

John/Chris,

Sorry for the slow response, been away hunting turkeys and doing
spring planting.....

The example in the manual is for slot #3. The SuperIDE is not slot
dependent. Any slot will work. I like to use slot #1. So one switch
side is the SuperIDE boot(slot #1, this is just for the boot ROM) and
other side is for all floppy access.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9